|To join the IOT Industry Council, please fill in the form below.|
Fees have been set at the following, payable monthly or (preferably) annually in advance:
· Full Members: R1,800 per month (for organisations directly engaged in IOT industry)
· Associate Members: R400 per month (for organisations wanting to connect with industry players, and share in the broader IOT community)
· Individual Members: R200 per month (for individuals wanting to stay informed of developments in the industry, technology and best practices)
Full Members will have access to all IOT Industry Council online resources, events and match-making services, as well as benefiting from PR and stakeholder engagement programmes. Full Members have full voting and attendance rights at IOTIC general meetings. Full Members can subscribe to all mailing lists and forums. Full Members can form and join IOTIC working groups. Full Members will need to agree to abide by a Code of Professional Conduct.
Associate Members will have access to a more limited set of IOT Industry Council information resources, and can attend events (free, or for a nominal charge depending on event). Associate Members may attend IOTIC general meetings, but not vote. Associate Members can subscribe to a limited set of mailing lists and forums. Associate Members can join IOTIC working groups at the invitation of a Full Member or Council exco.
Individual Members will have access to a more limited set of IOT Industry Council information resources, and can attend events (free, or for a nominal charge depending on event). Individual Members can subscribe to only public mailing lists and forums. Individual Members can join IOTIC working groups at the invitation of a Full Member or Council exco.
Key outreach and market development activities for 2019
Events and Meetups
· Match-making events for solution showcasing held once per quarter where Full Members can show off what they do to their peers and prospective customers (across JHB, CT, Durban)
· Informal Technical Meetups held once per quarter, driven by Full Members in their chosen city
· “Saturday School” – biannual hackathon events hosted by Full Member at a training centre to drive skills development and participation from people interested in the tech
· Public Relations programme driven through our agency to push thought leadership and industry news into relevant media, as well as provide input on media and analyst enquiries
· Paid search and adwords campaigns to promote IOTIC events and meetups
· Working with relevant government and non-government organisations to advocate for IOT adoption, provide input on policy and regulation
· Engaging with development organisations, venture capital companies and similar investors in technology firms to bring IOTIC members into contact with funders
Market match-making and education
· Online systems where Full Members can create profiles outlining their offerings, list themselves in service provider resources to enable enterprise users to find solutions
· Online systems to allow all Members to share technical and business resources with other members of the community
|If you are interested in joining the IOT Industry Council, fill in the form, and we’ll get right back to you.|